Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/26/12

this week was really hard. i dont know what to do to not be depressed
and this week was really hard all of our investagators dont want the
message we dont have people to teach. i was hard. but i know im hear
for a reason. and the lord wants me to learn some thing in this time
in my life. and if im pacatient and hae love i can find it. i kown
that its all worth it. this week was a hard week lol.

but on the bright side this is my home por two years. piura. its my
home! and im really great ful im hear. i feel that my teaching skills
are getting better and thats a huge step in my mission. its allwasy
been way hard to explain the fall and the atoment like so a kid can
understad but we had a way powerful lesson and my teaching is getting
better.

its confrecse weekend i will be wathing the same confrece ha. but i
wont be able to play confrance bingo. que triste. but its all good i
will be here with my companion.

im greatful to be hear! truly i am. i never really knew that this was
ture i remeber going to high school with out deiceion in my life. i
went to chuch case mom and dad made me. but i rember in snow college i
read the book of moromn and started out small and i rember reading it
asking my sleft is this ture. and i jsut wanted to know. starting with
a chapter every day then more and mroe until i read the last 100 pges.
nad know i know. this is true. and im really greatful to be here. yes
its hot, yes the work isnt going really really super well in my area.
but im great full to be here. i love you all for your support and
help. and i love you. and im really greatful to be hear.
--
*elder Libberton *

No comments:

Post a Comment